Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Next line in header

Lee,

Use vbCrLF constant

x= "something" & vbCrLf & " else"

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Lee" wrote in message
I am adding headers to a worksheet using VBAs. Users are
prompted to enter the client's name in an input box, and
this info is added to the rest of the header. My problem
is that I want part of the information to be on a second
line in the header. I cannot figure out how to add a line
return in VBA. Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks, Lee