Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Triggerfish Triggerfish is offline

Default Workbook referenced by a deleted workbook

I believe I have deleted a workbook that contained some references t
"Sheet1" in "ThisWorkbook". Everytime I start Excel I get the message:
"This Workbook is reference by another workbook and connot be closed.
and Excel opens Sheet1 with out opening "Book1"

I know this is a trival matter, but the message irritates me.

I have tried everything I know to do, even searching for all the file
i created over the last month and running a macro to open workbook
that are linked to each file.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can try next?
Triggerfis