Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amit Amit is offline

Default Parsing Data

I need to be able to parse data from one sheet to another. The
following would be a typical data set (this is just a sample - the
actual data set is thousands of lines long).

A B C D
5 10 15 20
3 15 10 2
5 10 15 20
3 15 10 2

I want to be able to use a macro to copy a selected range of cells
onto another sheet. For example: copy range A1:D1 from sheet #1 to
A1:D1 of sheet#2, then increment a number of rows (variable), for this
example 2. So now the macro will automatically go to A3:D3 from sheet
#1 to A2:D2 of sheet#2. I need to do this until the end of the file
(basically increment the copy/paste command by a number until the end
of file).

Thanks in Advance,

Amit