Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KJTFS[_101_] KJTFS[_101_] is offline

Default pressing the "reset" button and freeing memory

That I am not sure on, I am pretty sure in development IDE's like visua
studio. NET you can create Macro's to run when you do things like clic
buttons and whatnot, I am not sure if that is possible to do in VB
IDE, might be worth looking into. But if you could hook some functio
to look for dynamically allocated memory and free it I guess that woul
work but that is above my knowledge without some serious research.
Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Keith
www.kjtfs.co