Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Creating new VBA code on the fly

Sub test()
Dim wkb As Workbook

Set wkb = ThisWorkbook 'as an example

wkb.VBProject.VBComponents.Import "C:\T\Module2.bas"

"Jag Man" wrote in message
I am writing an Excel/VBA application in which it would be helpful
to construct a new VBA module 'on the fly," i.e, so
it could be used in the same application later. I've previously used
InsertLines to create an event procedure for a control button click
on a worksheet, so that is one possibility if I can figure out
the details. How would I indicate Which module to put it in?

Another possibility is to write the code to a file, then
import the file as a module. Is importing possible programmatically,
or only from the File menu in the VBA IDE?

TIA