Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jag Man Jag Man is offline

Default Creating new VBA code on the fly

I am writing an Excel/VBA application in which it would be helpful
to construct a new VBA module 'on the fly," i.e, so
it could be used in the same application later. I've previously used
InsertLines to create an event procedure for a control button click
on a worksheet, so that is one possibility if I can figure out
the details. How would I indicate Which module to put it in?

Another possibility is to write the code to a file, then
import the file as a module. Is importing possible programmatically,
or only from the File menu in the VBA IDE?

TIA