Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default where are my favourite MVP's ?

I don't believe there is a way to retain all formatting aspects with a pivot
table. If I recall, you were looking for column widths as one thing to
retain after you change the layout of a table. I doubt that would be
possible. The easiest would probably to build a macro to restore the page
to the format you want.

Tom Ogilvy

"Derek" wrote in message
This must be a tough one, if none of the MVP's can answer
it.
Again .. (3rd attempt!)
In Excel 97, how to apply formatting inside a Pivot table
that remain after refreshing?

I have succeeded doing this in several workbooks, but I
can't repeat it each time in the same way.

thanks to anyone that can solve this question,
Derek