Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Pull data in a new colour

I have a workbook containing worksheets "Feb" "Apr" "Jun" "Aug" "Oct" & "Aug". There is a merged sheet called "Consolidated". On the consolidated sheet, I have information regarding all clients contined on the other sheets which is pulled in from each sheet

Some addresses are pulled from "Dec" and where there is no address in this sheet I work backwards until all addresses have been pulled in. I work backwards because "Dec" contains all the latest known addresses which may have been updated frim the other worksheets due to clients moving etc

The formulas I use for each part of the address is as follows

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A2,'Dec'!$A$2:$E$447,5,FALSE) ),0,VLOOKUP($A2,'Dec'!$A$2:$E$447,5,FALSE)

This works fine but now I have to have a way to know which record is pulling from which sheet. Is there a way to add something to this code to make the text or cell a particular colour. I would like to have data pulled from "Dec" in red and data pulled from "Oct" in blue etc.

I hope this makes sense

Thanks in advanc

Malcolm Davidson