Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harish S Harish S is offline

Default Excel column as datasource

Wonderful. I did not even think about that. I will try this out and let you
know if this worked. Thanks so much for the help.

Best,
Harish S
Harish

It could be done in Excel only, but........

Investigate the use of Word's mailmerge feature to get Excel data to

labels
and envelopes.

Doing it strictly in Excel is difficult and involves much trial and error
formatting.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:35:32 -0600, "Harish S" wrote:

Hi,
I have a worksheet which has names and addresses in the fields. I would

like
to have a VBA macro such that it provides a list of names as a list drop

box
and a button that says print address.

I dont know how to have the listbox get to accept the name column as a
datasource. Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Harish S