Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan[_28_] Dan[_28_] is offline

Default Notifying notify users on how to lower security

Dennis,

I have the same problem. One thing that seems to help in my situation
is to direct new users to a little explanatory web page I put
together, found at www.qsl.net/ac6la/adhoc/vcheck.html. I put a link
to that page right next to the download link for my applications, with
big bold letters saying something like "This workbook will not
function correctly if macros are not enabled. See here for more
info."

Of course, YMMV.

Dan

(DennisE) wrote in message ...
My applications contain macros. Many of the users they
are distributed to just stare at the notification message that
comes up at loading time stating that the macros are disabled,
not knowing what to do next.