Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Martin[_2_] Dave Martin[_2_] is offline

Default Sheet protection assistance.

Hi

I have a worksheet which I am trying to protect
It contains a hyperlink and a couple of macro buttons which work fine
However, when I attempt to protect the sheet something appears to go wrong

After protecting the sheet, the cursor appears as a hand (as if over a hyperlink) over the whole sheet, and clicking anywhere on the sheet produces a 'Can't find Project or Library error.
There don't appear to be any libraries missing

Any ideas

Thanks
Dave