Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
george george is offline

Default CombBox - Object of What Collection?

Thanks, Jake
I had kind of thought it was something along those lines, but apparently still don't understand it completely enough to successfully implement it

In a related question I was thinking of posting the following as a separate question, perhaps you can help

In attempting to implement a For Each Next Loop with a custom Collection, I tried to implement Tom and Juan's insights, however I could not get it to work. Perhaps there are special nuances with custom Collections that I must learn
Can you or anyone please tell me why the below does not work

Declared in module General Declarations: Private colPicts As Collectio

Statement from initialization procedure
Set colPicts = New Collectio
Statement of many from initialization procedure
colPicts.Add Worksheets(1).Shapes("Picture 57"), "Fruit Bowl
colPicts.Add Worksheets(1).Shapes("Picture 58"), "Salad Bowl
colPicts.Add Worksheets(1).Shapes("Picture 59"), "Pasta Bowl

Below is the problem procedure that seems to have a simiar to the orginal object reference problem, as it returns an "Object required" error. Because of its being a Collection, Tom and Juan's advice that worked quite well with a Combo Box cannot be applied the same way. Would anyone have any ideas

Public Sub ShowAllPicts(
Dim pict As Objec

For Each pict In colPict
pict.Visible = Tru