Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Set focus on graphic inserted in worksheet

The obvious answer is to unmerge column A.

If you don't want the users to select things on the sheet, lock the cells,
protect the sheet and set the EnableSelection property.

Tom Ogilvy

"David Cuthill" wrote in message
I have a macro that stacks pictures below each other. The
problem I have is once the pictures extend beyond the
activewindow area I can't figure a way of getting the
screen to scroll or jump to place the most recently added
picture in focus. I don't want the screen to jump each
time an image is added but only "page" down when the most
recent images bottom extends past the view window area.

I have been messing around with determining the row and
column reference for the image that was added but I can't
seem to determine whether the image is off the screen. I
am inserting the images into column A and to top things
off I have merged all the cells in column A so that the
individual cells cannot be selected.

The following doesn't seem to work because I have merged
column A.

CurrRow = ActiveSheet.Shapes("Component1").TopLeftCell.Row
ActiveSheet.Cells(CurrRow, 1).Select
Application.Goto Reference:=Range(ActiveCell.Address),
Scroll:=True