Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Renaming the Worksheet through VBA

activesheet.Name = Format(Range("F8"),"mmddyy")

or "mm_dd_yyyy"

But you should get the idea.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brad" wrote in message
Try:

Sub RenameWorksheet()
Dim dat As Date
dat = Range("A1").Value '02/09/2004
MsgBox dat
Dim strName As String
strName = Month(dat) & "." & Day(dat) & "." & Year(dat)
ActiveSheet.Name = strName
End Sub