Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jasonsweeney[_48_] jasonsweeney[_48_] is offline

Default Parsing out text entries in a text box

Tom,

The wayt I have my spreadsheet now, I manipulate the text that i
inputed vertically into the cells. I then re-construct their sentence
with the changes made. I do this now by entering into a cel
[=A1&A2&A3&A4....etc.]. I name this cell "text." Then I use a tex
box (drawing object variety) and link it to "text" to display th
sentences in the textbox. The problem is this gets oppresive for a 50
word entry.

But, if there is an easy way to reconstruct the vertical column of tex
back into text in a userform textbox it would be better and quicker...

This code below works, but prints the text in a vertical column in th
text box...I need to tranpose it somehow....
____
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()

Sheet1.Range("A1:A500").Copy
textbox1.Paste