Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ravi Ravi is offline

Default Editing Queries in Excel 2000

Hi All,
I have a couple of queires that get data from an
Access database and a text file on the network and display
in an excel spreadsheet.
I wanted to add new columns to these queries. I
positioned the new columns where I wanted. But the problem
is when data refreshes, the new columns are added to the
end of list of columns, instead of the position I wanted.
But when I remove the query and create a new query
with the new no.of columns, it worked. But to do this is
really painful, as I will have to redo all my page formats
etc.
Is their any workaround for this ?

Thank you all in advance.

Ravi