Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pop Up Window

Note that this will fail unless the database starts in the range A1:B2
or is named "Database"

XL2000: ShowDataForm Method Fails if Data Cannot Be Found
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=213835

Frank Kabel wrote:
Hi Matt

You are rockin' and rollin' today with my answers. Thank
you VERY much. Got another question about this one. I
may just use the built in Data Mask or (is it Data
Form) but how do I get it to load with the page. I don't
want to have to draw it out of the Data menu. Is that
possible?

for invoking the data form automatically you can put the following code
in the workbook module of your workbook. You can get this by yourself
by just recording your steps with the macro recorder - as I did :-)
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm
End Sub

If your data is in sheet1, starting in A1. If your data is ordered in
columns (lets say A:D) your data is automatically put in the right
cells.
Matt wrote:

Aside from that I have the spreadsheet configured so that
if b4:b35 have "H","S","V" in them then c4:f4(down to
c35:f35) shouldn't take input from the user.

see your other post

Frank

--
Debra Dalgleish