Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
matt matt is offline

Default Pop Up Window

Frank,

You are rockin' and rollin' today with my answers. Thank
you VERY much. Got another question about this one. I
may just use the built in Data Mask or (is it Data
Form) but how do I get it to load with the page. I don't
want to have to draw it out of the Data menu. Is that
possible?
I'm going to need to brush up on my VB code because I
like the idea of using the pop up window but I don't
remember how to assign the data from the input boxes
(Time In, Lunch In, Lunch Out, Time Out) to 4 different
cells.
Aside from that I have the spreadsheet configured so that
if b4:b35 have "H","S","V" in them then c4:f4(down to
c35:f35) shouldn't take input from the user.
It's getting to where the whole workbook ought to be
coded but I've been trying to do as much as I can with
simple Excel tools.

Thanks again for the help,

Matt

PS (check out my Checkboxes post. Any ideas there?)