Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
abxy[_21_] abxy[_21_] is offline

Default Selecting a range without referring to specific cells

I've "discovered" the .Offset term in VBA and I see how it's used. I ca
select a cell to start at, then I can offset the selection by colum
and row to get to a desired cell. So, now i'm wondering can I use thi
offset function in combination with anything else to start in column
and make a selection that ranges from column A to L? I can't specify
range by cells becuase the data that I paste in always varys in length