Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MPR Suporte MPR Suporte is offline

Default Spreadsheet object

I´ve noticed that in the computers it did not work, it does not have
"Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0", but "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 10.0"
instead.

Any directions on how can I change the worksheet to be functional in both
versions?

Thanks again
Carlos

"MPR Suporte" escreveu na mensagem

I´ve done some VBA Excel code and som VBA Forms. In these forms I

included
the object "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0" (right click on toolbox, add
control and ticking "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet 9.0").
It works fine in several computers, but in certain, when I open the
worksheet file, I receive a message that a object (the "Microsoft Office
Spreadsheet 9.0") cannot be found.
How can I prevent that.

Thanks in advance
Carlos