Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Keeping multiple sheets synchronized

the only thing that i can think of is (and i use the short
cut method for this one) =SUM(sheet1!A35) now mind you
this is only an example of the code. cause all you do is
click the desired box, click the sum button on the menu
bar, go to the desired page, and click the cell to which
you want to link it to.

hope that helped.