Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tammy[_4_] Tammy[_4_] is offline

Default Reading from ini file

That would be great! Thanks Bob.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message ...
Tammy,

In Excel you have to use the GetPrivateProfileString,
WritePrivateProfileString APIs, so requires much more coding. I have a demo
somewhere (using CDPlayer.ini), would you like me to dig it out?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tammy" wrote in message
om...
I need to create a macro in Excel which reads from an ini file. Word
uses the system.privateprofilestring but I can't find anything like
this in Excel. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!