Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reading from ini file

Tammy,

In Excel you have to use the GetPrivateProfileString,
WritePrivateProfileString APIs, so requires much more coding. I have a demo
somewhere (using CDPlayer.ini), would you like me to dig it out?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tammy" wrote in message
om...
I need to create a macro in Excel which reads from an ini file. Word
uses the system.privateprofilestring but I can't find anything like
this in Excel. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!