Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beto[_3_] Beto[_3_] is offline

Default Just a tip I have picked-up

KJTFS < wrote:

Well they are used for different things, everything has a time and a
place if you are using active.... in the wrong cases then yes it is bad
but if your using absolute range("..").offset in the wrong place it
wont be good either. Activesheet and activecell are nice ways to keep
macros general, say you want one macro to work with a bunch of
different sheets, which the sheet will always be the activesheet, then
active sheet is a good choice.

That's exactly what I think. That's why I wanted an example... to see
the use given to each one of them.

Beto
Reply: Erase between the dot (inclusive) and the @.
Responder: Borra la frase obvia y el punto previo.