Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gman[_3_] gman[_3_] is offline

Default Reselect cell after macro

Frank
Works perfectly, thanks!
This discussion group is an excellent and invaluable resource.

----- Frank Kabel wrote: ----

Hi one way
sub foo(
Dim rng as rang
set rng = activecel
....' your cod
rng.selec
end su

Fran

gman wrote
Hi
I have a range of cells used to input numbers 0 through 9. There ar
other cells that count the occurances of each number in that rang
(Count If 0, Count If 1, ...). After 20 entries a macro runs t
copy/paste the quantity of each number ( # of 0's, # of 1's, # o
2's, ...) into 10 other cells. Problem: How do I get Excel t
reselect the cell that was selected before the macro ran? This cel
could be any one in the data input range.
Any help would be greatly appreciated