Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default Enter pressed in Textbox

Hi,

I don't know; I haven't seen that one before. If you'd like, you can email
the workbook directly to me at mvp<atlonghead[dot]com, and I'll see what I
can do.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

embarrassed wrote:
Hi Jake,

Thanks for the post and I applied your code to my
project. However, I now receive a fatal error and Excel
must close. My error handling notwithstanding, why would
the code execute when I trigger the button event with my
mouse, but not when I hit enter in the text box?

Here's the code for both events:

Private Sub CommandButtonExecute_Click()
RunWorksheet
End Sub

Private Sub TextBoxCustNum_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode As
MSForms.ReturnInteger, ByVal Shift As Integer)

MsgBox KeyCode
If KeyCode = 13 Then ' ENTER key pressed
RunWorksheet

Thanks in advance.