Micronaut

Default extrapolate data from series

Hi,

Back again! I have a column of data in A running from 1.1 to 16 in 0.1
increments (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, all the way to 16). Next to this column I
have a column of data corresponding to each of these points.

I am trying to figure out how to extrapolate data from this series in
B. For example, I have the value for 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc, but I want to
work out the value at 1.15, or 1.35. Is it possible to set up a
cell where I could put in my point from column A, e.g 1.75 and have it
work out what the point would be from the data in column B?

Thanks for any help with this, it is basic math, I'm sure, but my
values in column B are standard index form to 10 decimal places (e.g
1.2207E-10), so it becomes a bit of head wrecker (for me anyway!) :)

--
Micronaut
Micronaut's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15677