Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel Magnus Bennét Björck Daniel Magnus Bennét Björck is offline

Default Pivotfields.CurrentPage

Hi!

I have a spreadsheet with some dropdown boxes where you can make selections
which will then filter the data for the regular calculations. There is also
a Pivot Chart which I'm linking to the same dropdown boxes by manipulating
the pages to set to the same values by using CurrentPage.

That works fine, but how do I catch when the user selects nothing from the
dropdown? Currently I set the CurrentPage to "(all)" which does the trick,
but this workbook is used in other countries with non-english installations,
where the pivotfield instead will say "(toutes)","(alle)", etc. How do I
solve it for them? I have tried finding some form of Index I could set
(Currentpage.Index=0 for instance) unsuccessfully. Or is there a way to find
out what "(all)" is called in the local installation?

Brgds

Danny