Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sup191[_6_] sup191[_6_] is offline

Default Removing dashes in entire column using VBA

I updated the code and everything seems to be working smoothly. Thank
again! :)

I do have one question though and don't know if it can be done. Th
removal of dashes works perfectly for data entered directly into colum
K, or pasted into column K. However, it doesn't remove the dashes whe
doing a block paste. If I try pasting columns J & K at the save time
the dashes remain in column K. I'm assuming that column J is th
active column since I put the cursor on J1 and paste - column K get
filled in, but since it's not the "active" column, it isn't being see
by the code.

Is that sorta right? Do I make sense? This stuff is going to age m
quickly, but it's so much fun!! ;