Alex H

Default Help in getting external data needed please

Hi. I have a spreadsheet which links to two Access databases through System
DNS. The databases are located on my network F drive.

All has been working Ok until I copied the databases to my C drive, did some
work on them and then copied them back to the F drive.

The databases open Ok as does the spreadsheet, but when I go to refresh the
data within the spreadsheet, or to create a new database query, I see the
tables and queries in the database, but then get an error message C: cannot
find the file c:\filename.mdb. i have checked the ODBC connection and that
clearly shows that the connection should be looking on my F drive, and the
fact that I am able to see all the tables and qeruies would indicate that
the connector is looking at my F drive, but why am i getting this message
regarding my C drive.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Alex