Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
onedaywhen onedaywhen is offline

Default Problem with decimal number smaller than 1

What is your table schema, in particular what is the data type for
this column?
How are you accessing the database (e.g. ADO or DAO in code)? Are you
sure you are using ODBC (i.e. post your connection string)?

--

"Mlaky" wrote in message ...
Hi everyone!

I'm accessing MS Access database trough MS Excel. I have problem with
decimal number smaller than 1.

Example: For "0.456" I retrive ".456" from database in Excel recordset. Is
there some way that ODBC driver convert ".456" value to "0.456" for
computation or I have to do it my self in program?

Thanks.