Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Buttrey[_5_] Richard Buttrey[_5_] is offline

Default VBA - Immediate Window not docking

In VBA, although my 'Immediate' window is set to dock in the Tools
Options Docking tab, it won't. (All the others do - Properties,
Project, Watch etc.)

When I had this same problem a year or so ago with windows 98, my IT
support solved it by correcting some Registry setting.

The same chap who fixed it last time, is unable to find the relevant
bit in the Registry now that I'm using Windows 2000.

Can anyone help please?

Usual thanks in advance.

Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, UK