Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HamishM[_8_] HamishM[_8_] is offline

Default Copy Sum Rows to Totals Sheet

Hi Steve - thanks for your advice.

This report gets run on demand, 2 or 3 times per week.

Lines are consecutive orders, by product. Each line order is create
from a stock list with manual input (all within excel).

The subtotal rows are currently being set up manually already - howeve
there can be many different lines, for many different products, on eac
sheet - all of which will need a 'Total' line. The location (rows) wil
not be consistent from period to period.

I am currently not using the subtotals option - but will look int
that, it sounds useful.

With regard to your suggestions on the process, I actually don't hav
much experience writing VBA code, so was looking for something that wa
prewritten.

Hope you can help.
Hamis