Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SUDHENDRA SUDHENDRA is offline

Default xp shell command using vba

Hi Everyone

I want to kill windows xp process tree for a particular
process using VBA Shell Command.

Detail Description: I am using code to produce PDF's and
due to come reason my memory is blocking and the printing
stops saying that "server threw an exception", with some
R&D I figured that Acrobat Process in Windows XP Task
Manager if exceeds 100,000K the acrobat is not able to
print Pdf's.

Can anyone used/seen any code to kill the process tree
for a particular process.(I know that i need to use the
Shell commands but never used one)

Please help me in writing the code .... thanks inadvance