Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control Toolbox vs Forms

Peter,

IMO, control toolbox controls are more flexible (e.g. that have multiple
events, you can change colours), but forms are simpler to use.

Personally, I never use forms controls, although there are other luminaries,
such as Dave Peterson (and Tom Ogilvy?) who are hugely experienced and
influential posters here, who I believe prefer forms controls. The choice is
yours, so suck it and see is the best advice I can give.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Peter" wrote in message
What are the main reasons to use the controls from control toolbox instead

of from forms? Please advice.
Peter