Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Couchman[_2_] Robert Couchman[_2_] is offline

Default Updating entries on a spreadsheet via Userforms

Hi,

it looks like you are having the same problem as me,
hopefully i am on track for an answer, i believe we may
need to use a data array to store the values while we
view/edit the data in a form, and then when you confirm
the array will then put the information back into the
spreadsheet.

as soon as i have found the code for loading existing data
into a text box i will let you know, then you can just use
a lookup function to find the related row.

sorry that i was no help but i will keep you posted.

Thank you,

Robert Couchman