Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim[_22_] Jim[_22_] is offline

Default time keeping

Never mind I figured it out!! Thanks anyway Jim

"Jim" wrote in message ...
Hi
I am trying to set up a time sheet for a daycare facility.
I want to use a slider to pick the time kids are dropped
off and another slider for when they are picked up.
I have set up the sliders and they work fine. Now I want
set up a macro to copy the two times and paste special to
each date: For example:

if the slider puts 6:15 am in cell B1. how do I get
a macro to copy B1 to D1(active Cell) as paste special
and then move to E1(relative to D1) and copy(paste special) B2
to E2. Then the person can go to the next cell (D2 for example)
and run the macro again after making his new time choices which
will, of course, enter new times in B1 & B2?

A B C D E
1 6:15am 1 active cell then move here
2 3:30pm 2

I hope this makes sense?! Thanks Jim