Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Updating entries on a spreadsheet via Userforms

From the Data menu, choose Form.
This is reasonably quick and easy way to do data entry. Comes with a find
option

"rayzgurl " wrote in message
I have a userform that allows people to enter project requests from
customers.

Now my boss wants a userform in the same project that allows them to go
back and update when that request has been completed. So, the form
would have to find the previous entry and then add information about
who completed the project, when it was completed and how long it took
them to complete it.

I am not having any luck finding anything of this sort in the books
that I have. Can anyone give me suggestions?

This Newbie thanks you!!!!:)

---