Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Changing the contents of a cell... dynamically?

Hi
yes of course you only entered a value once. But the macro changed the
valued (reduced by 25). This is a new entry (for Excel). Due to this
the macro is invoked again. This repeats again and again (until AFAIK
an overflow is reached). So you see a large (negative) number.
So just leave that line and everything is o.k. :-)
Frank

Shatin wrote:
Sorry, Frank. I still don't understand this. You wrote:

quite easy. Without this line each time you change the cell A10 the
event gets triggered again.

Not quite sure what you mean by "each time" becaue I only entered the
value into A10 just once but the value has jumped to 5500 already.