Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default identifying shortcut keys associated with custom macros

I don't believe it is possible to get a list of custom keyboard
shortcuts.

"windsurferLA" wrote in message
In Excel95 or Excel97 is there a way to obtain a list of all

the
keyboard shortcuts that have been assigned to custom macros?

I have an Excel based application that has over a 100 macros,

many of
which are associated with keyboard shortcuts. Unfortunately, as

this
tool has been developed over the years, I have not kept track

of which
keys were assigned to which macros. I note that when I hit a

certain
key board combination by accident, the program executes a

macro. I want
to find out which macro is being executed without having to

investigate
each of the macros individually.