hamish

Default Getting Count field to recognise rows with negative values in Exc.

I am using a Pivot table to Count the number of changes occurring against a
project. The Count is against whether the change is Approved or Rejected.
This works fine until I add a 3rd element. Some changes have a negative
financial impact, others positive. Those rows with negative value do not show
up in the Count. Where am I going wrong?

Columns on the source data table a Change Request No; Aligned Project No
(1-6); Status (Approved/Rejected); Financial value

Pivot table data: Rows = Aligned Project; Columns = Status; Data = Count of
Change Requests & Sum of Financial value