Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
windsurferLA[_3_] windsurferLA[_3_] is offline

Default identifying shortcut keys associated with custom macros

In Excel95 or Excel97 is there a way to obtain a list of all the
keyboard shortcuts that have been assigned to custom macros?

I have an Excel based application that has over a 100 macros, many of
which are associated with keyboard shortcuts. Unfortunately, as this
tool has been developed over the years, I have not kept track of which
keys were assigned to which macros. I note that when I hit a certain
key board combination by accident, the program executes a macro. I want
to find out which macro is being executed without having to investigate
each of the macros individually.