Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tod[_3_] Tod[_3_] is offline

Default Which workbook is stuck in memory

I have several workbooks that are updated overnight, using
vbscript to open the workbook and run its code, then close
the workbook. The workbooks are updating just fine, but
there is always a copy of Excel left open in memory. I
have to go into Task Manager each day and kill it from
there. I've used error handing and log files and such to
try to get these workbooks to tell me what they don't
like, but no errors are occuring. I've also made sure that
my vbscripts all contain code to quit the Excel
application.

Is there a way I can find out which workbook caused the
Excel App to be left open in memory?

tod