Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Limiting the cells a command button can change

if Not intersect(selection,Range("B9:H20")) is Nothing then

change selection to activecell if that is preferred.

Tom Ogilvy

"Matt" wrote in message
I have a command button that when clicked, it changes some of the cell

properties. I would like to limit the cells that the command button can
change. I would like to say that if the activecell is within a range, then
make the changes. Otherwise if not, exit sub. I'm not sure how to write
the code so that the button is limited to a certain range of cells. Thanks
for any help. Matt