Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding up Time like decimal values ??

Kjell,

For 24 hours, just format the cell as [h]:mm, and add up as normal.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kjell" wrote in message
Hi

I need to sum up a column displaying time (4:00 or 6:30) but display

the sum as decimal......?!?!?!

or at least get the answer in Hours:minutes even if Hours 24 ....?!??!

I can do this in VB and other soft but can I do it in Excel directly???

Kjell