Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio is offline

Default #value

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:08:36 -0800, "lee" wrote:

I can make it work easily, but I am interested in finding
out what's in there becasue there are a lot of these and
they are copied into excel from ACCESS output (I believe)
so I can eliminate the problem ealier on. Now, since I
can't attached the little example, I would just describe
it. Isblank will give false so there is something there
and I don't think it's a space. If I click my cursor at
the editing bar and click some other cell (without doing
any typing in the problem cell), all the formula using C1
works. Any idea? thanks.

Since IsBlank returns False, what do the formulas

=CODE(C1)

and

=LEN(C1)

return?