Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Export information to Access.

Does not record as part of auto record macro. I put in
for help "access" and came up with this to begin with,
which indicates a need to open the access file in a
specific mode to write to it. I think you could do an
append from the clipboard, but I don't know access very
well. Maybe this will get you started in the right
direction.

Open Statement
Enables input/output (I/O) to a file.
Syntax
Open pathname For mode [Access access] [lock] As [#]
filenumber [Len=reclength]
The Open statement syntax has these parts: