Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sclark sclark is offline

Default Calling Add-In subroutines from other modules

Tom, I do have the add-in, and I can see it in the
project list with any workbook i open. However, if I try
to call a subroutine that is in the Add-In, FROM another
workbook module, it doesn't find the routine. If I copy
that routine into the workbook module I am calling from,
it works fine.

Steve