Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jasonsweeney[_37_] jasonsweeney[_37_] is offline

Default VBA code for: Saving to desktop?

My spreadsheet will be distributed to many different users.

I need code to force the saving of a file on the desktop of th
computer using the xls. spreadsheet.

Of course, the Desktop is under My Documents/[name of re
user]/Desktop

DOes anybody know how to code the path to always save on any computer'
desktop, whether personal computer, networked, etc.???

(Basically, I have created a data file based on the user's entires i
the main spreadsheet that needs to be saved to the desktop of th
user's computer because that person has to attach that file and emai
it back to me....and I want the file easy to find when they ar
attaching it to an email