Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default Eliminating Blank Rows + "COUNTIF"

Yes Bob, Thanks for that. I Figured it out

----- Bob Phillips wrote: ----

Mike

This formula already excludes the blank rows doesn't it? It accommodates th
blank rows, but doesn't count them

--

HT

Bob Phillip
... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbeck
(remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct

"Mike" wrote in messag
..
Hi
I am using the formula below which was posted recently, to count th

number of rows in the defined range excluding duplication which works great
How would I change this to also exlcude blank rows from the defined range ?
Thanks for your hel
Mik
=SUMPRODUCT((A13:A100<"")/COUNTIF(A13:A100,A13:A100&"")